NHS Solutions seeks an experienced interim Nurse Leader in California. The Interim Manager ICU/ED, under the direction of the Critical Care Services Director, and working with physician leaders, manages daily clinical and administrative workflow of the department to maximize operational efficiency and patient safety. The successful candidate will provide daily oversight to charge nurses in each of the units ICU and ED, insuring coordination and communication between units. The Manager ICU/ED supervises all staff, assesses education needs of the department; develops and coordinates education efforts including new employee orientation, completes performance reviews, policy / regulatory requirements, and quality initiatives as requested.
- 3 years of clinical experience within the past 5 years, in a Critical Care unit within an acute hospital setting
- 2 years previous management experience within Critical Care services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Current certification by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare providers.
- Completion of annual competencies and unit specific training