NHS Solutions has a new opportunity in California for an Interim Nurse Leader in Risk. The Interim Risk Manager’s areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: identifying clinical risk, evaluating risk, managing complaints, reporting incidents, and coordinating all aspects of the Risk Management and Patient Safety plan within the facility. This role reports to the Director of Quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical or health care related field required with RN preferred
- 3 – 5 five years of Risk Management experience in a healthcare organization
- State of California RN license preferred
- Risk Management Certification preferred
- Microsoft Office suite; working knowledge of Health Information Management