NHS Solutions has an immediate opening for up to two Interim Nurse Leaders for our client in California. This is a new department and an excellent opportunity to bring your expertise and experience in working with multiple departments. This role falls under Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Management. The Interim Senior Accreditation Specialist plans, coordinates, monitors and improves compliance to and maintenance of Federal, State and Accreditation regulations; manages accreditation activities necessary for attaining and maintaining accreditation and licensure from various organizations, such as Joint Commission (JC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), CMS, OSHPD, CDPH Lab Field Services, CDPH Radiologic Health Branch, etc.; prioritizes projects, coordinates action plans, and monitors/analyzes results for accreditation projects, consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and imperatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a healthcare related focus
- 3 years’ health-care related experience
- Preferred Experience: Familiar with Midas, Epic / Electronic Health Record (EHR), County Health Systems, OSHPD, Project Management skills
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS) or Project Management Professional (PMP) other applicable certifications preferred