Interim Healthcare HR Director
NHS Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for an Interim HR Director. Our client in California seeks a thought leader and HR subject matter expert with a well-established concept of the contemporary definition of human resources management and how to make it effective within the organization. The Interim Director of Human Resources will serve as a member of the senior leadership team under the CEO, and provides expert knowledge and support to these leaders and the broader management team on Human Resource related issues and provides input and support on the affiliate leadership team for overall business issues. The successful candidate will act as an employee and management champion and change agent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or Industrial Relations Or Combination of education and experience
- 8-10 years of seasoned leadership/supervisory experience, in an acute and/or healthcare setting, demonstrating success in the development and implementation of budgets, Human Resources policies, practices and programs
- Must have demonstrated experience managing complex organizational change and productivity improvement resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction and cost efficiencies
- Experience in organizational redesign is strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of CA labor and wage and hour laws
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making