Immediate Need: Interim Case Management Nurse Leader
NHS Solutions has a new opportunity in California for and Interim Case Management Leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of facility wide utilization, discharge planning and care coordination.
- Master’s in Nursing or Masters in Social Work or Social Welfare
- 5 years of case management or utilization management experience in a healthcare organization; 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Active RN licensure in the State of California or licensed in Clinical Social Work in California
- Active BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM preferred