NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Care Coordination for our client in California. The Interim Care Coordination Director is responsible for Care Coordination operations as assigned. The Director works closely with the interdisciplinary, physician and administrative team to align Care Coordination activities and achieve desired goals and metrics. The Care Coordination Director reports to the VP of Care Management. The Care Coordination Director has frequent contact with Administrators, Nursing Executives and Directors, Quality Directors, Ancillary Services Directors, Claims and Finance departments, Medical Directors, Medical Staff leaders, physicians, payers and review agencies, contracted providers and community resources as well as some contact with case management clients and their families.
- MSN, Case Management, Health Administration, or Social Work
- CA RN licensure required for nursing candidates and LCSW required for Social Work candidates
- Acute hospital management in Case Management or Social Work Services
- Expertise in utilization management and discharge planning
- Knowledge of ACMA, CMSA & NASW Standards of Practice
- A broad knowledge base of health care delivery and case management within a managed care environment