NHS Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Nurse Leader in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. Under the general guidance of the Vice President for Patient Care Services/Chief Nursing Officer, the Interim Director of Perioperative Services provides strategic and operational leadership to all of Surgical Services (the Operating Room, PACU, Am Surg, Gastro, Infusion and Sterile Processing). The Director provides guidance to achieve defined goals, objectives and outcomes in service, quality, finance, engagement and growth and providing for the efficient management of department resources to achieve goals and outcomes. The successful candidate will adhere to the professional standards of the Association of Operating Room Nurses and ensure that quality nursing care is delivered in accordance with the standards of the Nursing Department and the larger hospital.
- 3-5 years in progressive successful leadership experience in an acute care perioperative setting
- Experience in managing multiple departments preferred
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Quality Improvement; regulatory compliance
- Financial management skills; business planning