NHS Solutions has a new opportunity in California for an Interim Pharmacy Director. The scope of the position includes assuring the delivery of quality patient care through implementation and maintenance of distributive and clinical programs; assuring effective supervision, staff development, appropriate staffing and promoting positive employee and guest relations; establishing and maintaining effective communication lines with Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Staff, Clinical Departments, Materials Management, Information Systems, Finance and other outside entities.
- Pharm D or Masters Degree and/or residency
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making