NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an Interim Nurse Clinical Manager in California. Our client seeks a hands-on candidate with good communication skills, critical thinking and the ability to trouble shoot. The Joint Commission is coming up and your expertise in this area will be welcomed. Some of the key functions include Kronos management, leadership rounding, and acting as a resource to the nurses.
- Current CA RN license
- 3 years’ clinical experience
- 2 years in a healthcare leadership role
- NRP/BLS/ACLS -GNOSIS or intermediate AWOHNN required
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making