NHS Solutions has pre-qualified Interim Director of Laboratory Services with an impressive resume who is available for an immediate assignment. We are actively searching for a new and challenging role for this candidate. Qualified talent of this caliber is often difficult to find and we are confident that this candidate will be a valued asset your organization.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Experienced with preparing for College of American Pathologist Accreditation Survey (CAP) and The Joint Commission.
- Re-engineering of Massive-Trauma Process for Transfusion Services to reduce potential failure points and FDA requirements
- Re-engineering of Laboratory Performance Processes to meet and exceed accreditation requirements
- Implementation of new Staffing Models with a reduction in approximately $500K in technical staff overtime
- Re-negotiate Medical Director Group Contracts
- Designed new Work Flow for Histology to support higher volumes for Pathology Outreach Accounts
- Developed new Departmental Organizational Chart to ensure adequate leadership in all areas
- Implemented Core Laboratory Full Instrumentation Automation
- Developed Blood Utilization Process with Hospital Medical Director and Physicians to reduce Blood Product Utilization and reduce potential negative affect to patients
Contact us to discuss this candidate or your other interim needs:
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making