NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an Interim Manager of Geriatric Psychiatric Services (Inpatient). The successful candidate will have 24 hour responsibility/accountability for operation of a 16 bed inpatient Geriatric Psychiatric Unit. In collaboration with the CNO, the Interim Manager will evaluate the quality of patient care, monitor and report trends in patient population/acuity and manage human resources accordingly. The responsibilities of this role include design, implementation and evaluation of innovative systems that support efficient delivery of patient care, develop and adhere to the approved budget, assess staff competence and educational needs in relation to changing patient needs via clinical pertinence, medical record review, patient and family visits, physician feedback and periodic visits to off-shifts. The Interim Manager of Behavioral Health will also ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Current RN Licensure in designated state
- BS in Nursing or related field
- MS degree preferred
- Certification in specialty preferred
- Clinical experience in acute psychiatric care required
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and professional practice issues and processes
- CPI training preferred