NHS Solutions has an immediate and urgent need for an Experienced Interim Leader in Risk Management. Our client is seeking a Director of Risk Management at a 350+ bed hospital. The Director’s areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: identifying clinical risk, evaluating risk, managing complaints, reporting incidents, and coordinating all aspects of the Risk Management and Patient Safety plan within the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a clinical or health care related field
- 3 to 5 years of Risk Management experience in a healthcare organization
- State of California RN license preferred
- Risk Management Certification preferred
- Microsoft Office suite; working knowledge of Health Information Management