NHS Solutions seeks an Interim Finance Leader for a key client in the South. The Interim CFO Consultant will provide administrative leadership to the development and ongoing financial operations of the facility. He/she will provide direction for the successful integration/addition of new physician practices. This leader will assure effective and efficient structures and processes are in place for smooth revenue cycle operations across all associated physician clinics and practices including readiness for MACRA/MIPS/APMs. In addition, the Interim CFO Consultant will develop appropriate physician productivity and reimbursement systems, and ensure the preparation of accurate financial reports specific for each physician and each practice. This is a hands on role. Ideally, our client seeks a financial leader who has proven to have developed and implemented a financial system for physician practices, integrated clinical practice and information technology systems, developed pay-for-performance measures and other related initiatives.
- 7 years physician practice management
- Experience with physician measurement systems in the areas of quality, cost and patient access
- Experience working with an electronic medical record and other information technology and systems that support financial integration across physician practices (EPIC preferred)
- Advanced education and experience in healthcare finance and physician practice management
- Experience working with physicians and other health care providers in a large integrated health delivery system (IDS) that includes aligned/affiliated medical groups, and provider based clinics
- Broad knowledge of physician practice models
- Certification as a medical practice executive and CPA preferred