NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an experienced Interim Leader in Case Management. Under the direction of the Vice President of Care Management, the Director of Inpatient System Case Management manages the day to day operations of inpatient Care Management across all our client’s facilities. This includes care transition programs for ensuring efficient patient flow, beginning when a patient is admitted to the facility and ending with a safe and clinically appropriate discharge.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or Master’s degree in Social Work or Welfare
- 7-10 years of case management or quality experience and progress management experience in a large healthcare organization
- Active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California or valid license as a Clinical Social Worker issued by the State of California Board of Behavior Science Examiners
- Active BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association
- CPI -Crisis Prevention Intervention Training
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM preferred