NHS Solutions has an immediate and urgent need for an Experienced Interim Nurse Leader in Periop. Our client in the New England area seeks an Interim Director of Periop Services who will be responsible for direction of patient care in the operative environment. The successful candidate will manage staff members in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU departments This role includes consulting with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met, maintaining performance improvement activities within the department and participation in CQI activities. Budget formulation for the department also falls within the scope of this position.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia-identification certification
- At least 2 years of nursing management experience
- At least 2 years of experience in surgical nursing