NHS Solutions has an opportunity to direct a new service line for one of our key clients in California. We are seeking an experienced Interim Nurse Leader with a California RN license. This position directs, coordinates and supervises the activities of the Cardiovascular Services Department. The successful candidate will participate with leaders and management in the hospital’s decision-making structures and processes, support philosophy and objectives of the hospital and function as an expert in CV management. The Director acts as a clinical resource for staff and patients, establishes and monitors standards of clinical practice and performance and role models behaviors important for the development of professional nursing practice. This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- BSN required, Masters preferred
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible nursing management experience
- Knowledge of nursing management principles and techniques
- Knowledge of current literature on developments in patient care
- Knowledge of development of new services
- Valid California RN license
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS required prior to completion of management orientation and any exposure to patients