NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Leader for a client in the New England area. This position includes help with multiple sites so if you like to hit the ground running, this is the opportunity for you. The Interim Manager of Patient Registration is accountable for the efficient and effective management and operations of the Hospital’s patient registration and financial clearance functions. The Manager insures customer service focus is maintained for all audiences including patient, medical staff, and other departments. In addition the successful candidate will work with other department management as a monitor of registration/financial clearance quality for mental health, outpatient physical therapy, outpatient primary care clinics, and pre-natal programs. This position is responsible for the department’s staffing, and departmental registration standards, insures maximum utilization of software platforms to insure quality and customer focused registrations and the determination of accurate financial coverage for patients and their scheduled admissions/procedures/tests. The initial length of this contract is 3 months.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Patient registration in a health care facility
- Knowledge of medical and patient satisfaction terminology, and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and empower at least 10-15 individuals encompassing multiple areas
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making