NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an Experienced Interim Nurse Leader in Hematology. The Manager of Hematology/Infusion/Palliative Care is responsible for the vision, direction and coordination of the operational activities of medical oncology and infusion center based on the mission, vision, and values of our client in California. The role provides leadership and assistance to staff and physicians in the department, and integrates department activities into the goals and initiatives of the entire organization. With the physician department leader , the Interim Manager is responsibile for the efficiency and effectiveness of the physicians’ practice, the employees’ experience of work and degree of engagement and the patients’ satisfaction with care and service.
- Successful completion of a four (4) year college degree in related field or work experience equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current California RN license
- Current AHA BLS/CPR certificate
- 2 years of oncology experience
- OCN certification preferred
- 3 years management experience in an outpatient setting preferred