NHS Solutions has an exciting new opportunity for an Interim Nurse Educator in California. The Nurse Educator is a clinical expert who facilitates the environment needed to support clinical skill development, ensure clinical competence and advance professional growth. The expected outcome will be the consistent provision of high quality, evidence-based patient care. There is an emphasis on transitioning roles and practice, managing change, championing scientific inquiry, interprofessional collaboration and advocating for the profession as a leader and mentor (ANPD, 2016 Scope and Standards draft). The ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses, the Patients’ Bill of Rights, the Professional Standards for the appropriate clinical area, as well as the Association of Nursing Professional Development (ANPD), will define the implementation of this role.
- CA RN License
- Current experience in clinical teaching
- Project management skills
- Use of nursing research for evidenced-based practice
- 3-5 years of related clinical experience in the specialty area, with in-depth knowledge
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making