NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an experienced Interim Leader in Finance. The Assistant Vice President is responsible for directing the operations of the Central Business Office including Accounts Receivables, Coding and Customer Service. The successful candidate will provide education, advice and support to providers and practice staff regarding matters related to billing, collections and coding. Critical responsibilities include maintaining current knowledge of physician coding and revenue cycle best practices, setting annual and periodic goals for effective professional revenue cycle performance and ensuring these goals are consistently met or exceeded. The AVP will manage budget and staff within scope of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or other related discipline required
- Minimum of 8 years experience in professional (1500) health care billing management
- Knowledge and experience with the functions of the revenue cycle including front end process, charge capture, coding, billing and collections
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required; experience with practice management applications important
- CPC coding certification preferred