NHS Solutions has an immediate opening for an Interim Nurse Leader with experience in PCMH certification. Our client is in the recertification process and is looking for someone to manage this process. Further, under the supervision of the Director of Care Management, the Interim Manager Population Health Management will provide management of the daily operation of the Ambulatory Care Management department. This position provides transformational support to assist the team to improve the Patient Center Medical Home recognition by providing and implementing established evidenced-based tools in order to improve quality and maintain standards set by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) in the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH model). Additionally, this position has overall responsibility to manage the staff in the Ambulatory Care Management department for performance, process compliance and education/training needs. The manager collaborates with the managers and medical staff of the PCMH clinics to ensure that the clinical practices are supportive of maintaining NCQA PCMH recognition. This position will be responsible for submitting the applications and supporting document for PCMH recognition.
- Current RN license in the state or Compact state RN licensure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing, Master’s degree preferred
- Care Coordination Transition Management (CCTM) or Case Management (CM) certification is preferred
- Supervisory/management experience, preferably within ambulatory nursing area
- Prefer experience with submitting documentation of NCQA recognition