NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Quality. This opportunity affords the right candidate to work with an outstanding leadership team in a most unique setting. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Nursing Officer, the Director of Quality serves as a key member of the hospital leadership team in the establishment and integration of all quality, regulatory, medical staff, infection prevention, and case management activities within the organization.
The Director of Quality is responsible for leading the quality improvement program, the development and revision of the hospital’s Performance Improvement Plan, facilitating compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements, overseeing the Medical Staff Office including provider credentialing and ongoing and focused professional practice evaluation, facilitating the Medical Staff meetings, Medical Staff Executive Committee, Quality Committee, and Patient Care Assessment Committee (PCAC) meetings, overseeing the incident reporting system, overseeing the infection prevention department and the case management department. The Director works collaboratively with the medical staff, hospital leadership and employees in support of the quality improvement, patient safety, and infection prevention goals.
- A Baccalaureate Degree Required and a Master’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business Administration, Public Administration, Health Services Administration is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years relevant clinical (RN Preferred) and workplace experience
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated track record of success in leading process improvement initiatives
- 2 years direct experience in program management of healthcare quality improvement program
- Cross-functional business and organizational work experience
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making