NHS Solutions has an immediate and urgent need in the New England area for a Physician Recruiter. The Senior Provider Recruiter is responsible for leading assigned searches and for providing the hiring department/service/organization with high quality physicians to meet their needs. The Senior Provider Recruiter develops and manages sourcing strategies and creates a solid recruitment process to bring physicians and advanced practice clinicians into the organization in an effective and efficient manner. The Senior Provider Recruiter must be familiar with physician practices, hospital services, operations, and recruitment practices. This position is an extension of hospital leadership, the medical staff, and hospital affiliated group practices; an understanding of the practice of medicine including credentialing requirements and other economic and clinical influences is a requirement of this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare administration, or public health administration from an accredited college or university strongly preferred
- 5-7 years current experience in physician recruiting or HR recruitment that includes interviewing, sourcing, and collaborating with management required
- Knowledge of job skills, job markets, recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures required; Physician Recruitment Certification preferred
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills, professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, sound judgment, flexibility, and the ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Ability to lead internal stakeholders and implement a streamlined process so as to demonstrate an effective physician recruitment function and the ability to plan, organize, and manage resources within prescribed timeframes (prioritize and focus) required
- Ability to identify and respond proactively to primary client/customer needs with the amount of detail needed to achieve resolution (service orientation) and the ability to present, probe, persuade, and actively listen to candidate’s interests and needs, responding a timely and effective manner that produces results required