NHS Solutions has an excellent opprtunity for an Experienced Interim Nurse Leader in California. The Interim Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) participates in all areas of planning, coordinating, implementing and summarizing clinical studies, including study feasibility, regulatory and IRB follow-up. The CRC also assists in the development of other specific research projects presented to, managed, or developed by our client. The successful candidate will work with staff in the implementation of all research studies; provide training, project leadership, quality control oversight, gather and transcribe data onto case report forms, maintain regulatory paperwork, preserves investigational product, laboratory supplies and other study related items; and maintain database records and reports as needed. The CRC may initiate protocol design and development as well as statistical analysis for investigator initiated research protocols and will also make suggestions for workload assignments for the Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) and coordinate pre-qualification, site initiation visits and perform other study start up logistics as well as track overall department enrollment, helping to ensure operations are in accordance with policies and procedures. The CRC acts as an advisor for ensuring that proper training competencies have been accomplished and that overall workload can be managed safely and accurately. The CRC will advise leadership of all resource allocation, data management issues and new study opportunities by facilitating effective, timely reporting, either at scheduled protocol review meetings or via one-on-one meetings and perform other duties as assigned. The CRC will also serve on-site leader to coordinate with other departments and physician practices on a day-to-day basis, and as appropriate. In addition and upon request, the CRC will provide input into the performance and evaluations of other staff within the organization. This position may require overnight travel and weekend assignments.
- CA RN license
- 3 years Clinical Trials and/or other research experience
- Previous experience in patient care setting
- Knowledge of research process and specialty
- Demonstrated knowledge of participation in a multi-disciplinary team
- Extensive medical terminology and knowledge
- Computer and clerical skills
- Extensive and excellent organizational skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FDA and HHS regulations protecting human subjects in research, including GCP/ ICH guidelines
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making