NHS Solutions has an immediate and urgent need for an Interim Nurse Leader in California. This position covers a broad range of responsibilities at one location but with many different specialties. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to fill a key role for approximately 6 months. A background in physician practice management will be considered. The Interim Clinical Nurse Manager has the has primary administrative responsibility for one or more ambulatory practices. Key roles of this position include working with providers and staff to develop, monitor, and continuously improve systems pertaining to all aspects of patient care, supervising all clinical staff including RNs, LVNs, and Hospital Assistants, facilitating positive interactions with providers, patients, and other departments. The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for assuring licensure, competency and skills training and documentation for all clinical staff. There may be an occasional need to step in to provide direct care to a specified patient population, facilitating continuity of care and patient satisfaction. Responsibilities may include occasional staffing of advice center, urgent care or primary care.
- CA RN license and BSN preferred
- Ambulatory (outpatient) leadership experience preferred
- Pediatric background preferred
- Proven leadership experience in a clinical practice
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and self-development
- Knowledge and ability essential to the successful performance of duties assigned to this position
- CPR certification
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making