NHS Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Interim Leader in Utilization Management. Our client on the Southeast Coast is in a Compact State and is looking for someone with experience to fill a leadership gap. The Interim Manager will be responsible for the leadership, planning, daily operations, employee relations, financial management, maintenance of standards of performance, and customer satisfaction for the hospital Utilization Management program.
- Degree from accredited School of Nursing. BS in clinical discipline
- MSN, MHA, or Master’s Degree in an equivalent field preferred
- Current RN license in the state (compact state)
- Certification in Case Management preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- 5-10 years increasing management experience in acute care