Compact State Job Opportunity
NHS Solutions has an opportunity for a permanent role in a great facility. Our client is looking for a Director of Nursing who will create a compelling mission and vision for the department and organization in alignment with their overall system strategic goals and objectives. In addition to acute inpatient care experience, the ability to understand, communicate and react effectively to the unique needs of long-term care patients is sought.
- Understands current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the healthcare industry.
- Expresses ideas clearly, succinctly and logically in both written and spoken communication
- Fosters a collaborative environment within the system
- Consistently enhances service to create superior quality outcomes for our customers and organization
- Ensures that employees fully understand their roles, responsibilities and performance standards/expectations and provides ongoing feedback and support as employees strive to achieve expectations.
- Applies key financial concepts and analysis to decision making
- Participates in the budget planning process
- Clearly defines roles and responsibilities, determines necessary resources, and monitors performance toward measurable outcomes through appropriate systems and procedures
- Effectively applies the tools, processes, skills and principles to achieve the required outcomes of a change project or initiative
- 2 year college or technical school degree, BSN preferred
- 2-3 years of professional nursing experience with one year in supervisory experience
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations in Nursing Homes preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- North Carolina or compact state RN License
- Knowledge of State & Federal regulations in Nursing Homes preferred