NHS Solutions has an immediate opening for an Interim Nurse Leader, night shift. This is a new position reporting to the Directors of Med Surg and Telemetry. The Interim Nurse Manager Telemetry/Oncology/ Med Surg position is a unique opportunity for an experienced leader in a unit that will provide excellent support. The hospital uses Cerner and Kronos. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is helpful as well.
- Improve quality care at night, employee experience, Patient safety
- Improve night management representation
- California RN license
- 1-2 years’ management experience
- BLS and ACLS
- NIHSS, stroke certification preferred
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making