NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for Director of Perioperative Services in the New England area. The Director of Periop directs the provision of patient care, and the management of the human and financial resources for the unit. The successful candidate will provide leadership, support, and resources to department managers, and ensure nursing practice in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and evidence-based practice.
- MSN or related field
- 5 years’ management experience
- Current RN license in the state
- Integrate service excellence initiatives into daily operations, measure responsiveness to customers (internal and external). Amend plan based on feedback.
- Consistently manage all activities so that quality services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and other forms of support to staff that enable them to attain their quality management goals.
- Achieve Hospital goals through optimal coordination of department efforts.
- Analyze and respond to quality, productivity, and financial indicators appropriately. Assist in moving Solucient indicator to 50 percentile or better.
- Develop (and update) Clinical plans addressing: quality improvement; marketing/market share analysis; capital equipment planning; technology assessment plan; revenue issues (payer, capitation); and human resource needs.