NHS Solutions has an immediate opening for an Interim OR Manager in California. Our client seeks a seasoned leader with a California RN license. Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, the Interim OR Manager provides for the delivery of efficient and effective professional nursing care for ACU, PACU, OR, GI, and other departments as designated, and ensures that nursing care provided is consistent with established nursing care standards and that care is provided in a safe, appropriate and cost-effective manner. The OR Nursing Manager is responsible for retention, the supervision, management and development of staff; for planning, directing and monitoring of unit operations; and for the fiscal management of the units.
- BSN or equivalent experience/education preferred
- MSN Preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current license to practice nursing in California
- 5 years’ experience in an acute care nursing and/or outpatient surgery management experience
- 2 years previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Experience in coaching and team building preferred