NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Leader in Labor & Delivery. Our client in Texas is looking for an Interim Director L&D to be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing resources for one to two department(s) on a twenty-four (24) hour basis. These responsibilities include: budget responsibility; efficient/effective resource utilization; recruitment and effective/efficient management of assigned staff; achieving quality outcomes; performance improvement; monitoring of quality and quantity of services; maintaining positive working relationships with staff and System departments and managers as well as purchasing and maintaining equipment.
- MSN, Business or Related Field preferred
- 5 years’ experience in discipline or specialty.
- 3-5 years progressively responsible management experience preferred
- Current Texas State RN License
- Specialty or Administration certification desired.
- BLS–Obtained through approved American Heart Association Training Center or the Military Training Network.