NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Manager of Imaging Services. The initial contract is expected to be 6 months. Under general direction, the Interim Manager, Imaging Services oversees the day to day operations of the Imaging Services department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, interpretation and application of departmental policies and departmental budget as well as assist with long range planning and equipment purchase.
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certificate as a Radiologic Technologist issued by the State of California Department of Public Health
- Certification as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) preferred
- 5 years X-ray examination experience
- 2 years supervisory experience