NHS Solutions has an immediate an urgent need for an Interim HR Business Partner in Florida. Our client seeks a candidate with HCA experience for their busy HR center. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR leader for a 3 month contract. This role includes day-to-day support, the ability to troubleshoot and experience with labor relations.
- 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Lawson & Kronos
- Experience with labor relations
- Experience in union environment is a plus
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making