NHS Solutions has a new Interim Nurse Leader role in a Compact State. The Interim ED Clinical Manager functions as administrative supervisor of complex work areas by coordinating and directing the work of area staff. Our client in the Southeast Region of the US seeks a manager who demonstrates the ability to multitask and delegate to achieve desired end results for the healthcare consumer through; quality initiatives, patient safety reporting, and performance improvement. The successful candidate will stay in communication with various team members in the healthcare setting, demonstrate good communication skills to identify issues and solicit cooperation for resolution. The Interim ED Clinical manager is responsible for the daily fiscal accountability by appropriate utilization of all resources.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state or in a Compact state
- 3-5 years’ leadership experience
- Current BCLS certification