NHS Solutions has a new opening for an Interim Hospice Manager. Our client in California has an upcoming leadership gap and seeks an experienced Hospice Manager. Under the supervision of the VP of Specialty Services, the Interim Manager will assume responsibility for ensuring and supporting the delivery of quality resident care to the satisfaction of residents, physicians and staff. The Manager will be accountable for financial and growth goals of the departments and plan for continued improvement in operating and financial performance. The Manager will also be responsible for managing the annual operating budgets, managing care center expenses, and flow of donor funds. This is an opportunity for a strong leader to continue building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships to ensure volume and clinical outcome goals of the department are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of healthcare department management experience
- Hospice care experience preferred
- Meet and maintain all requirements to be the administrator of an RCFI in accordance with Department of Social Services-Community Care Licensing regulations
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making