NHS Solutions has an immediate opening for an Interim Nurse Leader in Surgical Services. Our client in the Southeast region of the US seeks an Interim Healthcare Leader to fill a leadership gap in the surgical services unit. Under guidance from the CNO, the Interim Director Surgical Services will organize and direct the work of the nursing units and programs as well as coordinate staff to assure that effective nursing services are provided in a patient and family centered care environment and that quality standards are met.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor’s degree required; MSN or BSN with MBA preferred
- Current RN license in the state or Compact state RN license
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communication skills