NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Leader in California. The Interim Accreditation Manager role requires clinical experience. The Interim Accreditation Manager will plan, coordinate, monitor and improve compliance to and maintenance of Federal, State and Accreditation regulations; manage accreditation activities necessary for attaining and maintaining accreditation and licensure from various organizations, such as Joint Commission (JC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), CMS, OSHPD, CDPH, etc.; prioritize projects, coordinate action plans, and monitor/analyze results for accreditation projects, consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and imperatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a healthcare related focus
- Master’s Degree with a healthcare related focus preferred
- 5 years health-care related experience
- Familiar with Midas, Epic / Electronic Health Record (EHR), OSHPD
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California