Compact State ED Director Opportunity
NHS Solutions has an Interim to Permanent position open in Texas. Our client seeks and experienced healthcare leader for a Director of ED role. The ED Director must be able to provide direct and supervised patient care of all ages. Excellence in customer service is a top priority and the Director has a key role in communicating this to all staff as well as working collaboratively with physicians to achieve best care for patients. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to include teaching, coaching, mentoring and conflict resolution.
Key Deliverables Include:
- Responsible for the daily operation of departments
- Responsible for capital budgets
- Ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking according to standards of care and practice.
- Demonstrate leadership, teaching and management skills
- Recruitment, retention, assessment and maintenance of staff competency
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and performance improvement
- Graduate of an accredited school as a Registered Nurse licensed by the State of Texas
- Current BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, CEN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ management/supervisory experience in a hospital