NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Leader in Surgical Services. Our client in the Southwest region of the US seeks an experienced Interim OR Manager who will be responsible for the successful management of the organizational and administrative operations of the hospital surgery department under the direction of the surgical services director. The successful candidate will perform supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and day-to-day supervision for the OR staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with the Director of Surgical Services in managing financial aspects of the department and directing quality assurance activities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in peri-operative setting
- Current RN license in the state (Compact)
- BSN and Master’s Degree preferred
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities