NHS Solutions seeks an experienced OR Nurse Manager in California. The Nurse Manage is responsible for the OR with 24 hour accountability. The OR Nurse Manager is responsible for ensuring effective delivery of evidenced-based practice of clinical patient care and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures. The successful candidate will possess leadership qualities including visionary capabilities and the ability to empower others with this vision, focused on meeting the needs and values of followers to motivate high performance in order to assure organizational success and goal attainment.
- Current CA RN license
- BCLS from the American Heart Association
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
- Minimum Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing upon hire
- National Certification in Clinical Specialty or Nurse Executive within one year of hire
- 2 years in current practice