NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an Interim Healthcare Leader in California. The Interim Director, Transplant and Advanced Organ Therapies will oversee the day-to-day operational management of the department. The service line is comprised of multiple individual programs. Reporting to the Vice President, Specialty Services, the Interim Director will be accountable to ensure the delivery of the highest quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care available for transplant and organ therapies patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience\Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or Nursing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare finance, delivery of care and systems
- Ability to understand, interpret and produce financial plans and reports
- Ability to efficiently organize the diverse needs of all areas of responsibility while maintaining timely and accurate records
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or Nursing preferred
- CA RN license preferred