NHS Solutions has a new opportunity for an Interim Nurse Leader in the Northwest. The Interim Quality Manager will be responsible for the leadership, design, plan, implementation and evaluation of the quality management program, accreditation and regulatory compliance for the assigned hospital/locations. The manager analyzes healthcare processes and patient outcomes, develops outcome measures, monitors sensitive quality outcome indicators, evaluates the impact of improvement activities to identify areas for improvement, and ensures the appropriate use of services, resources, and evidence-based care provided to patients. The manager supports the organizations’ quality objectives by assuring work meets standards, internal/external deadlines are met within established timeframes, and progress is satisfactory achieved in all aspects of the area of focus.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state
- Experience in Behavioral Health facilities
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- 3 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- 5 years related professional/technical experience
- Experience with Joint Commission, CMS and Department of Health regulations
- Previous experience with computerized information systems (email, MS Office, hospital systems, etc)