NHS Solutions has a new opportunity in California for an Interim Leader in Sterile Processing. Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, the Manager of the Sterile Processing Department (SPD) provides for the delivery of efficient and effective sterile processing for designated area(s). Ensures that the processing services provided is consistent with established national, state, and medical center standards and that it is provided in a safe, appropriate, and cost-effective manner. The Interim Manager of SPD is responsible for the supervision, management, and development of Sterile Processing Department staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required
- Previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Certified Registered Central Services Tech – CRCST required
- Certified Surgical Technician – CST preferred
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with a strong participatory management background