NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in the Northwest Region of the US. The Interim Hospital Supervisor will assume the role of in-house administrator during assigned shifts, and as such, have final authority regarding hospital policy and problem resolution. This position is responsible for the operations of the Hospital during the shift, including patient care, personnel management, and trouble-shooting/problem solving. This position is also responsible for the distribution and utilization of available resources to provide safe patient care based on hospital-wide assessment in a quality and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A combination of post high-school education and 6 years of recent relevant experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree requirement
- 5 years’ recent clinical experience in a tertiary acute care setting
- Previous experience and demonstrated skills in a leadership or a supervisory role
- 3 years’ management experience preferred
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state
- Health Care Provider CPR certification
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making