NHS Solutions has a fantastic Interim Nurse Leader opportunity in California. The Interim Executive Director of Care Coordination’s primary responsibility is to provide management oversight to multiple facilities as well as assist the VP of Care Management in the daily operations, implementation of the strategic plan and achievement of organizational goals. The Interim Executive Director of Care Coordination is administratively responsible for the development of systems and day-to-day operations, continuity of case and clinical outcomes of all inpatient case management, including utilization review, discharge planning, social services, disease and population management and transitions of care programs.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Case Management, Health Administration, or Social Work is required; or equivalent education/experience
- CA RN licensure required for nursing candidates and LCSW required for Social Work candidates
- National Certification in Case Management (ACM, ANA RN-BC Case Management)
- 7-10 years’ experience as senior leader/manager in provider-based multi-site system or operational health plan management
- LEAN Management experience, ideally a Certified Workshop Leader