NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Manager of Care Management. Spend the summer in California in a great location where the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of facility-wide utilization, discharge planning and care coordination.
- Master’s in Nursing or Masters in Social Work or related field preferred
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM preferred
- 5 years of clinical nursing experience in a directly related setting (e.g., acute care, skilled nursing, etc.); 3 years of case management experience; 2 years of supervisory or lead experience.
- Active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California or licensed in Clinical Social Work in California,
- Active BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association