Compact State Opportunities
NHS Solutions has an urgent need for Interim Nurse Leaders in the Southeast region of the US. Our client seeks 3 Interim ED Managers to cover the following shifts:
This is a great opportunity for an interim nurse leader who has experience handling a high volume of transfers and managing throughput. The Interim Manager ED will report to the CNO and the initial assignment length is 6 months. Please indicate which shifts you are available for and interested in.
- RN license in the state or Compact State RN license
- Strong communicator
- Approachable leadership style
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making