NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Clinical Nurse Leader in California. The Interim ICU Manager provides for the delivery of efficient and effective professional nursing care for the inpatient nursing unit and ensures that nursing care provided is consistent with established nursing care standards and that care is provided in a safe, appropriate and cost-effective manner. The Interim ICU Manager is responsible for the supervision, management, and development of staff; for planning, directing and monitoring of unit operations; and for the fiscal management of their department.
- BSN, Masters preferred
- Current California RN license
- 3 – 5 years of related acute care experience
- 1 – 2 years of previous management/supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experience in coaching and team building preferred