NHS Solutions has a new interim leadership role in California. The Interim Manager LCSW Social Work will be responsible for the day to day operations of facility wide utilization, discharge planning and care coordination. The successful candidate will review cases with staff, act as the clinical consultant regarding care management issues and guide clinical staff with review of assessments and care plans and evaluate utilization reviews or documentation. This is an opportunity to work in conjunction with the VP and Director to coordinate, develop and implement action plans to respond to areas in need of improvement related to patient flow and care coordination across the continuum.
- MSN or Masters in Social Work or Social Welfare
- 5 years’ case management or utilization management experience in a healthcare organization
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Active RN license in the State of California or licensed in Clinical Social Work in California
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM preferred