NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Healthcare Leader in Behavioral Health. Our client in California is looking for an Interim Director of Nursing who will provide administrative direction with 24-hour 7-day a week responsibility. The Interim Director of Nursing Services is responsible for promoting quality patient care and nursing services on a continuous basis, combining knowledge, skills of leadership, performance/quality improvement, communication, operations and business.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, health or business administration
- 5-7 years progressive management experience; in a leadership/management level position and in clinical/specialty area
- Quality Management experience within the last 3-5 years
- BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association
- CPI -Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California